Pages

Monday, June 28, 2010

HK Star...my new Chinese Lunch Restaurant

Yes, I am Yelp Elite Member who loves food!

UYE (Unofficial Yelp Event) LUNCH with: Misti Y & Hubby, The power yelper couple Teri C. & Reggie M, Annie G., Angela H,  Tony T, Jade W, Cindy D and little gorgeous Eva!

First of all we each ordered one item and had family style. We ordered the following:

Fried Cod Fillet with Salt & Pepper - It was soooo good, I think this maybe better than food express especially that it was a lunch special for $6.95

Fried Salt & Pepper Pork Chop - We had to order 2 of these because it was friggen good that we needed more! This maybe the best Fried Salt & Pepper Pork Chop in Vegas!

Kung Pao Shrimp - I am not a fan of Kung Pao, but I really liked the taste of this.

Braised beans with Beef - Succulent and Yummy

Eggplant Hot Pot - This was so good and steamy hot in my mouth which I love!

Tofu and bean sprouts Hot Pot - Amazing...I always favor tofu dishes!

Mongolian Chicken - This was very tasty and chicken texture was just right.

Shrimp Chow Fun - The flavor is wonderful and I like this style better than beef.

Regular braised Green Beans - This was also yummy with a simple taste.

Although I would love to try dinner but the prices seems a little high, HK Star will be my new to go place for lunch! 5 stars for AMAZING, non oily food and prices are from $4.95, 5.95 and 6.95!

Thanks again Misti Y. for the generous surprise and I love my Yelp Lunch box!

A round of applause to Cindy for coordinating this!

3 comments:

  1. I have so many places that I can take you to!

    Raku - My favorite all time Japanese Yakitori restaurant!

    All You Can Eat Sushi, Xtreme Sushi - So good!

    Hurry and get here!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Same time next year sweetie! Lets make it a promise!

    ReplyDelete