Pages

Thursday, July 8, 2010

Another cleanse, challenge and journey....

Last year, I completed my 30 days of daily yoga challenge and veggie cleanse, which consist of eliminating beef, poultry, pork, chicken, fish, refined sugar, caffeine, liquor, cigarettes and anything bad for the mind, body and spirit.

This year I will embark upon another journey, but with 45 days and trying gluten free or as much gluten free as I can.

Thank you to Ellen from I am Gluten Free Blogspot, for her wonderful recipes of vegetarian dishes and other gluten free recipes! This journey will be a better one, since discovering new dishes to cook, eat and I can't wait to try them all!

2 comments:

  1. enjoy this new trip and looking forward to hearing your progress! XO

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! Today is officially DAY 1 :-)

    Frequently, I will be dedicating my practices to you.... Love you lots!

    ReplyDelete