Pages

Monday, July 19, 2010

Day 4, 5 & 6

Day 4 - It was a wonderful class with candlelight yoga and live music.  We made a dedication after class:

"Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change; courage to change the things I can; and wisdom to know the difference. Ohm Shanti Shanti....."

And I enjoyed it.

Day 5 - Anusara....the more I take Anusara, the more I am enjoying it and so does my body.  Taking 5 breathes at each posture and focusing on your alignment while using Tantric Philosophy is about gaining inner peace and learning how to relate to your practice. Some say that Tantric Philosophy is a process of learning how not to be selfish, and serving the needs of others first. In the process, you will be happier and lead a higher quality life.

How does the philosophy relate to my practice? The following quote will serve the purpose of understanding:

“Flowing with Grace, anusarena, we experience our inner worth, we align our bodies, our minds and hearts in the current of the Divine flowing through us, we celebrate life itself as we touch the Divinity who pulsates within us as our every thought, feeling, and experience.”
~~Dr. Douglas Brooks

Day 6 - What a wonderful morning! I love waking up to mornings like these! Yoga today was slow and peaceful.  I actually took the last 15 minutes of class, stayed in savasana, and took a nap. It felt great!

Later on....I had some revelations and shared that common understanding with a loved one.

No comments:

Post a Comment